Monday, July 23, 2012

It's My Birthday!!!

So I am taking a slight break from my Night of Lawlessness series because I have a special post to write. This one. Today as some of you know was in fact my birthday! And it was a lovely day! I had such a wonderful day that instead of keeping all gifts for myself, I have decided that I will instead give YOU a gift! I am about to post my VERY first video of myself to my blog!! So those of you who do not know me, are about to get a great deal more personal! I hope you enjoy! Much Love -Indi



P.S. I have been trying to upload this since my birthday (last Friday the 20th of July. Mark your calendar for next year. There will be no excuses then) and it hasn't worked. I finally drove to my church (they have excellent internet) and got it on YouTube and now on here. So if it doesn't work then check YouTube at the link here

7 comments:

  1. That was so adorable, Mister Sexiest Man Alive! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you cute???? ;)

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am rather cute aren't I?? hahaha

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are desiring to place inappropriate or inconsiderate comment, then I would ask that you go elsewhere. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete