Thursday, July 5, 2012

One Night of Lawlessness: Execution

Luckily for us, as our very last plan (or so we thought) failed, we were presented with one more chance to get into the building... (if this quote is unfamiliar to you, this post would make more sense if you went here and read this first)

Kindergarten Graduation. We have all done it. The small production followed by a little ceremony where you wear a mini cap-n-gown and they hand you a piece of rolled up copy paper. This seemingly unimportant event was exactly what we needed to pull off our prank of the century. Not only would attending such an event gain us access to the building, but it would also look very good on us to show up and "support" the graduating twirlers. (I'm not sure if anybody else in the world uses the word "twirlers" to refer to young children, but I think I heard my cousin use it one time and it has stuck ever since)

I consider this proof that the diploma is actually copy paper.

So Egypt, Yosef, and I attended the Kindergarten Graduation with a fourth accomplice in tow. (she wasn't a senior at the same time as us but she was a close enough friend that we let her participate. I'm also not allowed to name her in this post) The plan was as follows:


  • After the reception, Egypt, Yosef, and I would go back to the other building to use the bathroom. (the people that appear in the below picture are as follows [left to right]: Accomplice4, Egypt, Indi, and Yosef)


"Umm...We don't feel so good..."
**disclaimer** the person on the far left is not a racial slur.
This person simply wishes to remain anonymous.

  •  I would finish first and then say I was headed to the car. I would walk like I was going outside and let the door slam before dashing quietly upstairs to hide out. 



"I'm done with the bathroom...I think I'll go outside..." *oh look! Stairs! I should
run up them and hide out!*

  • Then the other two would leave (we assumed the administration would be waiting to lock up) and drive off pretending I was waiting in the car. 


Notice it is a Mustang.


  • Accomplice4 was to go home and wait for Egypt to come pick her up so she could sneak out then get dropped off with me where we would hide out until it was late enough to execute the plan. 


She lives in a big blue house...just like Bear.


  • When it came time for execution, I would go down to a side door, and let everybody else in. We do our prank, we get out, everybody goes crazy the next morning. 
That's a large number of people freaking out. Also L(A)F promotes
racial diversity amongst greens, blues, and oranges.
We finally had a fool-proof plan. It was going to work.

We were executing the plan exactly how it was supposed to go down. I let the door slam and scurried on upstairs to hide in the library while Accomplice4 went to her big blue house and Egypt and Yosef waited on the crapper.

After a few minutes I got a text from Egypt saying that they had left but to be careful because the administration had asked where I was and were still in the building. They apparently were not very good listeners as I definitely said "I'm headed out to the car to wait for you!" It was ok though. I had found an excellent hiding place and could wait.

I actually didn't draw this picture. This picture is courtesy of Emm.
So this is where I was hiding out inside the library. Right between the book shelfs.
Photo also courtesy of Emm.
All of a sudden I heard a door slam and footsteps further on down the hall. I also noticed a light turning on somewhere in the hall. This was not good. My heart rate literally jumped up to about infinity. I didn't know what to do. I pulled out my phone and texted Egypt:
Me: Egypt!!!! SOMEONE IS ON THE HS FLOOR!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO????
Egypt: Are you hidden good?
Me: For now.. I mean if someone were to walk into the library I would be screwed.
Egypt: Crap man... Try moving when you get the chance and Yosef and I will drive around the block to see if anybody is still there.
Me: k... BTW If I die, make sure they play Britney at my funeral. (for some reason my mind always jumps to Britney when I start thinking about the possibility of my death) 
After about five minutes I heard the door headed to the stairs slam. Now was my chance. I slipped my shoes off (they're very squeaky on tile floor) and slid out to the hallway. The light was still on in the storage room where somebody had obviously just been. I slugged as quietly as I could doing my best to not freak out while looking for another hiding place. Finally I figured it out.

It's really not as grody as it looks...At least that's what I kept telling myself...
Courtesy of Emm.
That's right. I decided that underneath the sink in the girl's bathroom would be THE best place for me to hide out until time to go let the people in. Our plan was back on track and it would go down flawlessly. 

I heard another door slam and footsteps. Crap. What I heard next though put a huge pit in my stomach. (at least seven people who read this will automatically think someone came into the girl's bathroom. Thankfully you are wrong) Someone tried to open another door on the floor and failed. They then inserted a key and unlocked it. We had another problem.
Me (via text to Egypt): Dude, we can't do this tonight!
Egypt: Why? Did they find you?
Me: Not yet..but we don't have keys to the classrooms! So even though we're in the building, we have no way of executing our prank!
Egypt: Crap man! And not to worry you, but people are still in the building. We just saw Monterey Jack through one of the downstairs windows as we drove by. You need to get out now. 
Me: I can't. There's someone else on this floor too. And they have lights turned on...

Continue on to Part 3: Abortion

7 comments:

  1. I love your drawings. Excited to find out what happens in part 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And I have not yet decided if I will go all Twilight and break part3 up adding a part4....

      Delete
  2. Just do a part 3 and finish it!:) the suspense is killing me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ok, ok! sheesh! haha my goal is to have the final part up by Sunday. I might find a way to finish early though! ;)

      Delete
  3. The suspense is killing me!!!

    Britney Spears, huh? What song??

    By the way I gave you a blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, any Britney song would work..but it would be really cool if it could be a medley of some kind that included all of the best of her stuff. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! lol what's a blog award?

      Delete
  4. So my goal did not get accomplished. I'm sorry guys. It's been a crazy weekend!

    ReplyDelete