Monday, September 24, 2012

Probably The Worst Post I've Ever Written. You're Welcome.

I have a problem. (I feel like most my posts open with that statement) a problem with judging people. The weirdest thing is though, it's truly only one situation that I judge people. To be honest it's probably one of the absolutely worst times to judge somebody at that. I am ashamed to type the next sentence but.... I judge people that cry in church. I know that's terrible. Let's go ahead and get this out of the way before you send a hate email or post a mean comment, I know that I'm a terrible person. But let me clarify. I don't judge them because I think it makes them any less of a person or even because they can't control their emotions. I judge them because they're obviously hiding something.

Now that I've made some people mad let me elaborate. If I see somebody crying in church, my very first thought is "she's a druggy." or "he definitely is sleeping around on his wife" sometimes even "they probably have 20 dead bodies under the floor in their basement" I feel like this post is boring. So let me spice it up real quick. Last week I was walking down the sidewalk when I ran into a dinosaur and I decided that they were a mass murderer so I karate chopped them in the throat and then found five dollars and saved a baby. The end.

This is the by product of writing a post when I have a fever and a migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment