Friday, June 15, 2012

Just to Fill You In...

Just a post to fill everybody in on where I have been this week. There are many, many excuses for why I have not finished a single post in now over a week. Trust me I have tried, but it just has not happened. I have about six really good posts and I've tried to work on every single one but have not been able to focus. I am not sure if I have tried to get back to work too soon after the loss of my grandmother, or if I simply needed a break to let my mind settle. I still am not sure whether or not my mind is ready to be all the way back at top potential for writing but I will do my best. In fact, right after I finish this post I am going to try really hard again to get another good post out. But do know, that I have not lost interest in writing or anything like that. I simply needed a small break and will be back at full force soon.
Much Love -Indi

No comments:

Post a Comment