Friday, June 29, 2012

Spiders Just Suck

So last night was pretty much the worst night I've had in....well forever. As many of you might already know I stayed up pretty late finishing a post about Krampus. And even later having a discussion in the comments section with...a...um...Krampus.... Anyway, when I finally did get to bed it didn't last long.

I seriously hadn't even laid my head down for two minutes when I felt something fall onto my pillow beside me. I bolted up and turned on my bedside light when I saw a ninja spider. That's right. They have finally found me and are sending troops and ninjas after me. I didn't know what to do. I froze. My eyes were searching for any option of escape. I found a tissue and my Dr. Pepper bank. I quickly grabbed my Dr. Pepper bank and chased the ninja all over my bed before finally dropping it on top of him.


The spider was right underneath there. Also, notice the bank says
"men's sleep pants." I don't have a clue what that's all about.

This presented me with another few problems. Now that I had the spider trapped, what would I do with it? And what if it was dead? What if it was alive? How was I supposed to sleep in the bed with a Dr. Pepper bank sitting in the middle of it? How was I supposed to sleep knowing I was the target of a spider mafia?

I decided I would lift up the Dr. Pepper bank and see if the spider really had turned into the Wicked Witch of the East. It hadn't. I muffled a scream and slammed the bank back down onto the spider. So the spider was definitely still alive and I had no way of getting rid of it. I would just have to move myself. So to the office I went to lay down on the couch. The only problem with this is I was paranoid all night that the spiders would find me so I got zero amount of sleep. Do you see how this was a terrible night?? I may be complaining a little, but I feel I have the right to. Mom did end up killing the spider this morning though. But it doesn't change a thing. Spiders just suck.

I want more back story with the Wicked Witch of the East and how
she came to power over the Munchkins...

5 comments:

  1. hi, i found you and your blog through the promote your blog on thoughts from paris. can't wait to look around. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeek!!
    I hate spiders!
    My bedroom window at home as a crack in the screen and one summer a HUGE spider had gotten under the windowsill and BOOM there it was when I opened it. Scared the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YIKES!!!!! I hope it was already dead at least!!

      Delete
  3. Spiders are creepy. One day I kept feeling like something was crawling on me but I couldn't find anything. Finally after a few hours I discovered a huge black spider in my hair. I feaked out and got my son to kill the evil thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. God. If that were to EVER happen to me, I would seriously have to be put into the wacky shack. Like legit. I would go crazy. And probably die. No. Definitely. I would definitely die.

      Delete