Wednesday, June 20, 2012

...This Disturbs Me.(UPDATED)

Do I seriously need to write any more than what the title of this post says?! Or can you figure it out yourself? I mean I am slightly grossed out that it would be searched in the first place, but absolutely APPALLED that Google would lead this person to my blog and they would click on it!!

Also, might I point out that it is slightly in appropriate to refer to a cartoon character in that way?

OH! And don't even get me started on the search about SpongeBob!

UPDATE**
As it turns out, if you search that, I am the very last result on the first page.
I am giving everybody a challenge! I WANT TO BE NUMBER ONE!!!!
Google search "spongebob squarepants thong underwear for men" and follow
the link to my blog repeatedly and let's watch it move up the line! Together, we
can take over the internet!!!!! WE ARE SPARTA!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. There are so many questions for this!! Lol!!

    Why thong underwear?

    Why is a man looking for thong underwear?

    Why is someone looking for sponge bob square pants thongs?

    And why for men?

    And sadly, I'm really REALLY tempted to google this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHA! I know exactly what you mean! I wondered all the same things, and although I haven't had the urge to google it, you saying that does present the curiosity along with some more questions:

      Does Google hate me?

      What number does my blog show up when it is searched?

      If not already, why is it not number 1?

      I mean if I am going to show up for this kind of thing it better at least be the top result!

      Delete
    2. Well that is an impressive standing for a bizarre google search!

      You should do a follow up on where we can find this underwear to improve your rank!

      Delete
  2. Thats so funny and weird at the same time. Why thongs???

    ReplyDelete