Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stomach: NOM NOM!!

So, I'm sitting by a hospital bed as I write this, (don't worry, all is well. Mother simply had a small surgery) and I haven't eaten anything since lunch. For lunch I had an Uncrustable. It was decent but not satisfactory. And I am starving. I know that most of you are reading this and saying "No you aren't. Little kids in Africa are starving!" Not to minimize the seriousness of world hunger, but:

I'M STARVING!!!!!!!!!!

You see, right now, I am about to start stealing hospital food from Mother. I'm not even kidding. In fact, I think my stomach is about to start eating itself. 

Cannibalism. Also, the web is there to show lack of activity...
I do not have any spiders on my insides.

Do you see the seriousness here? Let me refer you back to the graphic. Those lines on the stomach are it's ribs sticking out because it's losing so much weight. The green color is because it's sick from not eating. I'm pretty sure that's how you contract salmonella. So I would think that I could lump myself in with the African children and say I am starving. Needless to say I am ready to eat... It will happen eventually. I'm sure.. Maybe.... 

Also, I normally don't write posts to complain. But I was texting Anonymous (no, I don't think this is any of the rude Anonymous's that comment on here) and they were really unsupportive.. Look! 

See how unsupportive Anonymous is being??
See how they just dropped ten levels after another text?

This is NOT acceptable...



No comments:

Post a Comment