Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bucket List

A Note From Indi:
Hey guys, it's been a really busy week so sorry for the drought in posts. And I'm even more sorry for the drought in quality. I promise to try to do better. Because my brain is on overload right now, I decided that this post would be the absolute best post to write. With me writing this post I know that it will be really hard to cheat you of anything because there won't be a whole lot of meat to it anyway, and I will have posted something that is hopefully kinda fun. So here you go!! Much Love! -Indi :) 


Death. Interesting concept. It's one of two events that occur in every single person's life on this planet. If you don't believe me, then just wait until it is your turn. Anyway, death has been on my mind a lot lately. Not because I have had any deep spiritual thought or revelation about it recently, but simply because it is everywhere. (Also, Death is a pretty cool dude. If you don't believe me, you should totally read "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak)



So as I contemplated death so many things popped into my head that I want to do before I die. So, like the loving blog writer that I am, I decided to give you guys a list. And I will mark through them as they happen. (some already have)

  • Meet Britney Spears






















  • Learn how to tie a bow tie




















  • Learn how to do laundry (I halfway know... still having trouble with the whole sorting step)
  • Graduate High School
  • Graduate College
  • Marry Helena Bonham Carter
  • Divorce Helena Bonham Carter
  • Leave the USA
  • Get the Neon Package in Draw Something
  • Play five different roles in Shakespeare's Macbeth
  • Bungee jump
  • Visit every US state
  • Move to another continent
  • Marry Betty White
  • Make babies with Betty White






















So as you can see, I have made a great deal of progress already, but there is still much room for improvement! So you should definitely help me out on any that you can! Thanks again for your support! Feel free to comment with your own bucket list or send me a tweet @lifealmostfact or go old school and email me lifealmostfactual@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie. Would you really rip Helena Bonham Carter away from Tim Burton? That would just be cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does reading 5 different parts of Macbeth really count as "playing" 5 different parts in Macbeth? Very curious. And it was very epic when you came back as a ghost to haunt everyone lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You were not around for my production of Macbeth.

      Delete
    2. Production meaning stage, audience, lights, mics, actors, a director, a script, choreographed fights, many practices and finally performance.

      Delete