Monday, May 14, 2012

Tampon Flowers

If you would have told me that I would end up writing a post that is titled using the word tampon, I would have never started a blog. In fact, I probably would have thrown my MacBook in the pond. These are actually really crazy solutions for me because without my MacBook, I would find it very hard to live. So it would almost be like drowning myself in the pond. It's not that I am scared of feminine products, or even extremely grossed out by them, it's simply that tampons aren't exactly a very interesting thing to write about.. It almost feels like I've taken ten steps backwards in the writing progression.


Now believe it or not, this post is actually about art. Not necessarily tampons. Or even flowers for that matter. I just picked my favorite and made it the title. Anyway, I still haven't gotten to what this is all about. The other day I was leaving the house and I saw this:

I call it: Wood Would.

Who knew that Father could be so artistic with his tree cutting skills?? It got me thinking, I bet there is a ton of things just lying around the house that would make millions of dollars at any modern art museum. And I was right. I bet I could make enough money to blog for the next ten years full time off the money I could make off of these pieces!


It's as if someone thought the bowl would make them
more appropriate. I have appropriately named this piece
Tampon Flowers.
Unmatched Shoe in a Basket Full of Crap


Popcorn Cutter
Tissues and Watered-Down Dr. Pepper in a Coke Glass
Do you see the art? I sure hope so because if not, Mother is going to kill me for posting pictures of the mess of our house... Seriously though, this art is sexual and I credit it all to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment