Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Arch Nemesis Has A Inside Man!

You will appreciate this post a great deal more if you first click here and read the first part in this saga. 
Much Love! -Indi 

Tone of this post: FREAKED BEYOND BELIEF!!!!! and this post doesn't even have anything to do with spiders, clowns, or Ke$ha! (ok, it might have something to do with clowns but not directly!)

This morning was my first back home without Auntie Nemesis around. I should be safe for a while right? WRONG!!! I let my guard down for a split second and almost died! Obviously Auntie deserves much more credit than she has been given.



As I got out of the shower this morning I proceeded to the other side of the house to get ready. (yes I use two different bathrooms to get ready everyday. Get over it) My second bathroom is kinda messy right now because it's where I dumped all my junk when I got home last night. I was going through all the numerous bathroom products on my sink and guess what I came across!

(it's the one that stands the tallest. The center-piece of the picture if you can't
figure out what the big deal is)

That's right. She did it! I don't know how but somehow she managed to get the poison shampoo on my sink! As if to taunt me! Auntie hasn't been to my house in over a month. In fact she is still currently in Florida! She has to have an inside man. And there are only three possible people:

Suspect1: BIL. I've always kind of been fond of BIL. He doesn't seem like the kind to be in cahoots with Auntie. But then also, BIL can easily be intimidated by Auntie into doing something he wouldn't normally do. I would say it's quite possible.

You might be able to fool some! But I can see your guilty conscience!

Suspect2: Sister. Sister is an interesting character. At first glance I would definitely think there is not a chance in the world that she would be plotting my demise with Auntie. But then I got to thinking.. What if Sister is just hiding behind those innocent brown eyes? What if secretly she is still holding a grudge for that time she got in trouble for getting caught biting me at school? What if she simply decided she didn't like me anymore? I would say Sister is just as possible if not more than BIL.

Not the most flattering picture..but I feel it captures her hidden menace.
Look at how she is biting the apple. Almost as if to say, "Remember that
time I bit you?" 

Suspect3: Father. Father has a track record of trying to kill things.. (for example my Sexual and my garage) He also has a habit of "accidentally" trying to kill said things. I would say I am almost positive that he is the predator. After all that would be one less college bill to pay off....

Once again, not a great picture, but this time it's the only one I have of him....

So there are my theories. Who do you think did it? There will be a poll attached to the bottom of this page for the next week for you to vote or you can simply comment to vote!

Yes, this is the same picture. But I want you to get acquainted.
Also, I found out she was born on the same day as Bozo the Clown!
That should be enough to convict her!
Before I wrap up, isn't this face scary?? And now I know to be on the look out even when she isn't around.... She may be always watching, but now so am I. Your move Auntie.

To Be Continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment