Monday, May 14, 2012

WOW...Embarrassing

I didn't plan to write this post, but after watching one too many of the commercials, I didn't have a choice. There is a local car salesman who is for lack of a better word...a doofus. I will link two videos to you below and let you decide for yourself....



First, A montage of some of his "finer" moments..

And if that wasn't enough, A Green Popsicle.

Did I prove my point?? Is this guy not the most ridiculous car salesman ever? He knows absolutely nothing about what he is selling. The commercial I really wanted to put up is his newest but he very wisely has not posted it to the Internet. So instead I will tell you some of the things he said that shocked me the most.

"This one has windows!"

"Look at this, it also has locks!"

"And you can finance this one for - [to someone off camera] how long is it? - For 72 months!"

Do you see what we have to put up with? I promise that this in no way reflects the majority of the people in this area! Embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment