Friday, April 27, 2012

Father Killed My Car...And Garage

Now before you start freaking out, don't. It has been almost a year now since this has happened. As you have all seen my car, (and if you haven't, shame on you! click here to see it) obviously it has since been brought back to life and nursed back to the sexual car it should be. But yes, it is true, my first post about Father tells of him not only killing both my car and my garage, but about how he did it all in less than twenty seconds. To say the least it was a feat.

It all started on a bright Sunday morning. We were getting ready for church as usual, only this day we were running late. I don't remember why we were running late, but we were. With us running late, tension was rather high among the family. Eventually, we all piled into my beautiful vehicle to set out for the church. Something that you will learn based on the different posts that will be written about Father is that he very much likes to be in control. So much so, that when he is in a car - any car - he is driving. This was the case that day. Reluctantly I handed him my keys and crawled into the passenger seat.



Father started the car and put her in reverse. I remember thinking as he started to back her out of the garage how beautiful and exceptionally sexual her purr sounded that morning. I loved my car. My mind was quickly jumping from topic to topic but I cannot remember what those topics were. I realize that this is not unusual for me at all, but it would be even harder for me to remember this day because what was about to happen next.
I didn't think to take pictures, so I drew some. Notice the garage door behind us.
It's important.
As Father started reversing, he made it about two feet before being jolted to a halt. This halt also resulted in a loud metal crunch. I was in shock. I sprung my head left and right before yelling something awful. I jumped out of the car and watched as Father put my beautiful car back in drive and she pried free of the now very dented garage door. I was heart broken. I ran to the back of my car to inspect the damage. It was worse than I expected. the door was totally distorted and my beautiful car's paint was full of scratches. Mother tells me that it could have been worse, but I don't see how it possibly could have. I think she might be a slight liar.

I was heart broken. (did I already say that? Because it is true) Father had just brutally murdered my first love and was standing there with blood on his hands. He would pay. Father tried to get the garage door to open but it wouldn't. (I could have told him it wouldn't happen. He just killed it so it probably wouldn't be going much of anywhere. Dead things don't like to move) After a while he gave me the keys to his truck and said "uh..y'all...uh head on to church...I can fix this." Now, I am not saying that I don't have confidence in my dad, but my only thought as I was pulling his beast out of the garage was that he was simply trying to get alone with my beautiful to finish the job off... Only a few more minutes and undoubtedly he would be shoving her into a garbage bag and tying a weight to her before throwing her in the pond. This could not happen.
Notice this time the garbage bag and the weights tied to it.
Oh and the gold fish. I tried to make them smile but it wouldn't work.

I promptly slammed on the brakes and refused to go any further. I wouldn't sit back and let my baby die and be thrown into a pond to rust and grow mold and become a fish breeding ground. I explained this to Mother who was sitting impatiently in the passenger seat. She ensured me that there would be no fish breeding in my gorgeous and told me to drive. I didn't believe her and refused to comply. She didn't seem to care about my worries because this promptly resulted in my getting transferred to the passenger seat as she took the wheel.
Look! I found a new drawing program! If you can't read it, it says "Look, a car, let's go make babies"

This was the most agonizing ride to church I have ever experienced. And trust me, my mind was far from holy matters the entire service. When Father came in toward the end of the service and took a seat on the side of the sanctuary, I knew that he had shown up in order to get pardoned for his misdeeds. Murderer. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to show up in a sacred place with his sins so obviously painted across his face. This was not ok.

After the service was over, Father slid out the side door. He was obviously feeling the guilt of his sin and looking for a chance to evade the scorn of others. I followed. However, I lost him soon and went to meet Mother at the truck so I could bare my anguished soul to her. But, when I got to where Mother had parked the truck it wasn't there. Instead, there was a rather sexual looking car in it's place. Could it be? It was!! My baby was alive and in front of me! I went and looked at the back bumper. Not only had he revived her, Father had also buffed out the scratches in my paint. Baby got back. I was elated and promptly gave her a huge hug, right in the middle of Court Square.

Although my sexual was all better, unfortunately, the garage door took a while to become better. For a while it was kinda bent and funny looking. I think it might be fixed now though. It would be something worth looking into.....

1 comment:

  1. Laugh and snort all at once...super funny can actually see this! Sue

    ReplyDelete