Friday, April 20, 2012

As I Promised, My Underwear Epiphany (for men)

**DISCLAIMER: If you are a female and see that this post says for men, please do not let that keep you from reading it. I promise it will provide plenty of insight. And my current plan is to have a female version out soon - dependent on my ability to find someone who has gone through it.

I had never thought of writing this post until an anonymous reader posted a comment to the post about Whale Tails & Credit Cards.  They mentioned that even though I said that I can't stand when people show their crack or thong, I am constantly showing the top of my boxers. I must say that it is true, on occasion the top of my boxers will show above my waist of my pants. The part where I justify this is where I said that I do not like it when people show their crack and thong. I do not wear thongs and I do not show my crack. So HA anonymous blogger! Joke's on you!


But since I did say underwear in the post as well, I will justify it in another way by once again going all mathematician scientist on you. A couple years ago I developed a system. A formula. I have discovered that the underwear that I wear is directly proportional to how my day is going to go. It sets the mood for my entire being. I will now give you some for instances. 

For instance: SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants sets me up for a fun day.
When I wear these underwear, I know that I will not
have many worries this day, and I will find most things funny.

For instance: Formal Blue Stripes

These blue stripes say I mean business and I will
be very productive and efficient today. I will
not have to worry about failing, because my undergarments
look professional.

For instance: Hane's Boxer-Briefs

These boxers are the days you have to worry about.
They say: I'm lazy today and just not having it. So get out
of my way world or you might get your head bit off. Also, these
underwear come in a pack. It is never a good idea to buy
underwear in a pack.

For instance: Silky Animal Print

Well aren't we feeling dapper? I bought these underwear
with the intentions of feeling sexy. I have found since that
they have the opposite effect. because they are silk, I
find them constantly riding up. This results in a
perpetual wedgie. Not pleasant. So if I'm wearing these, I
may or may not be sexual/grumpy. 
For instance: Regular Plaid
These are my relaxation boxers. I wear these when I want a care-
free, bumming around day. They put me in my chill place.

So there you have it. This is just a sample of my many underwear choices. Who knew that such a seemingly trivial choice could totally make or break my day? But it is true. So, if you happen to see me and my underwear happen to be showing, chances are I am trying to fill you in on what kind of day I am having without actually talking to you. So, Mrs. Anonymous, (yes I know you are a female. nag, nag, nag!) maybe you will reconsider when you see my boxers. Maybe this post will make you think. Hopefully you the next time you see my boxers you will realize "Hey! Indi is having a relaxed day. That's rockin' it!" So thank you for your concern. But I pray you see your best interest is at the root of my decision when you see my boxers.


**UPDATE: For instance: Compression Shorts

Compression shorts = I'm keeping my phone today. Hidden in the
cup pocket? Heck yeah's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment