Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Am Sorry!

I am sorry friends, I have failed you all. Today the funniest thing has happened to me in probably forever due to my own stupidity and I forgot to take pictures because of the initial awkward embarrassment. I promise I will not forget next time. However I will go ahead and tell you the story. It isn't long but it was a great time.



Today we were working on set design. There were a group of people that were outside spray painting some backdrops and since I have a position higher than theirs I went to go check on them. They were doing well but said they were running out of spray paint. I didn't believe them. They gave me a can to try out so I shook it up and tried to spray it on things, but it didn't work. I was disappointed. So disappointed in fact that I did the smart thing of spraying the can in the direction of my mouth. This of course resulted with the one spray left in the can painting my bottom half of my face bright red. And I didn't get a picture. I apologize :( I have failed you and I will do my best to fix that next time. Please do forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously laughing out loud...so wish I had been able to see this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I apologize! However, I do not care enough to actually do it again and take a picture, so I guess you're out of luck. Sorry!!

      Delete