Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You Won Round One >:[ (Comment to help name the bug)

I caved. But there was really good reasons for it. Yes, I realize I am a failure. And for that I apologize. Especially since I only came up with this plan Sunday. That's not even a week. I'm still not even sure how it all went wrong. I had mathematician scientist formulas and everything. Yet it still went very, very wrong. 

Let me fill you in on the happenings since Sunday when I devised this plan to get back at the birds. Monday: I walked out to my car - more bird poop. And dirt.
Tuesday: Even more bird waste. And dirt. (it's ok, it's only been two days - they will tire of dirty bathrooms soon.)
Today: Someone comes up to me and tells me my car is covered in bird crap. They warn me that my paint will get eaten off if I don't take care of it. I am heart broken and forced to make a decision. After I walked to my car and realized that it was indeed covered in even more bird crap, I decided something had to be done.



So I took pictures to justify my rash actions:

Look at all that bird crap! (and that's Amigop. She really
wanted a picture on my blog)

Disgusting.

Lots of dirt too,


Dirty.

Look! I have to put my hand in it every time I get in
my car!

Yet again, nasty.

Can barely see out my windshield.

Amigop again. Oh, and bird crap.
So as you can see, my car was pretty bad off. in fact, it made me almost sick just looking at it. How gross can one car be? I honestly thought that all the birds would get tired of using a dirty bathroom, I mean it made perfect sense. (after all, I can't stand using a dirty bathroom) But it didn't happen. They just kept on pooping. 

And now I will tell you exactly what I did. I drove my car to the car wash and paid ten bucks to lose a war against birds. But, in an effort to further justify the means, I will show you the end. 

Totally different looking car right?!

It already looks about a million times more sexual.

My car is gorgeous, AND clean!

Hey what's your name? Could it possibly be...Sexual?

Look at the reflection on that baby! Almost like a mirror!

Beautiful shine! (Mother barely made it out of this shot)
I am definitely pleased with the car wash's job. My car has never looked so shiny and sexual. Congratulations local car wash! I give you an A for freakin' Awesome!

Also, if you were wondering, yes, the dead bug is still in my car and yes, he will be staying for a while longer. I've become attached and don't know if I can part with him...

Mr. Bug likes a clean car doesn't he? Yes he does!
(he even looks shinier!)

Please don't forget to comment to help us find Mr. Bug a name! I think he'll be hanging around for a while! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being the first to comment on here! Mr. Crispy is definitely in the running now.

    ReplyDelete