Monday, April 23, 2012

Oops!...I'm Baptized Again!

So I was with a friend the other day and they did something that nobody should ever do around me. They bashed Britney Spears. I know what you're probably thinking right now, and no, I am not going to put makeup and a wig on, crawl under a sheet, and scream "Leave Britney alone!!" for all the world to see on YouTube. However, this did ensue with a very....creative conversation. This conversation ended with "Britney hates Jesus!!" I was insulted. The person on the other end challenged me to prove that Britney Spears loves Jesus. Well, anonymous "friend" here you go! I not only have done it, but I have done it creatively using her music.
It's Britney Spears in a nun's outfit. Told you she
loves Jesus.
(to the tune of "Piece of Me") "Do you wanna pray with me? (Do you wanna pray with me?!)

(to the tune of "Hold it Against Me") "If I said I want Your body now, would You pass me the Bread plate?"

(to the tune of "...Baby One More Time") "Save me Jesus one more time!"

(to the tune of "If You Seek Amy") (I went kinda overboard with this one) Hey everybody have you seen Jesus tonight? Is He in the tomb or on the third day did He rise? (OH!) I've seen Him once or twice before He knows my face but it's hard to see with all these people standing in the way (OH!) Tell me have you seen Him cuz I'm so, oh! I can't get Him off of my brain, I just wanna go to the Heaven He gonn' go, can somebody take me home, haha, hehe, haha, ho! Love me, hate me, say what you want about me, but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to S-A-V-E me!

(to the tune of "I'm A Slave 4 U") "I'm a witness 4 U! I cannot hold it, I cannot control it!"

(to the tune of "I Wanna Go") "I-I-I wanna pray-pray-pray every day-day-day! Takin' out my Rosaries!"

(to the tune of "Til the World Ends) "See the Savior, we ain't stopping! Keep on praying til the world ends!'

(to the tune of "You Drive Me Crazy") "You drive me holy! I just can't sleep! I'm so excited, I'm in too deep, (whoa oh oh!) Holy, and it feels so right! Jesus thinking of you keeps me up all night!"

(to the tune of "Radar") "And listen baby, turn up my witness, trying to make you understand that I'mma Christian, yea I'mma Christian!"

And that's all I got, but surely, it's enough to prove you wrong! It is very obvious that Britney loves Jesus and is the BEST singer ever. That is all.

Look! Britney loves Jesus so much that she dressed up as Him
for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with your mashing skills... you should go into advertising lol

    ReplyDelete