Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Projectile Snot

Yup, the title says almost all there is to say. I almost died again today. I was in a large group of smelly, chaotic, young children and as I was consoling one of the crying kids that had gotten stared at by another, a kid walked up to me and sneezed across my face and hair and arm and everywhere.
Sneezing is bad enough, but this kid snot projectile sneezed! I was covered in a nasty mucus that would not just wash off. I ran to the bathroom and washed myself (using the entire bottle of soap) and then ran to find some Lysol to disinfect myself. It was the nastiest thing I have experienced pretty much ever.... I am pretty sure I contracted cholera.

5 comments:

  1. Not to mention the plumber's crack on your jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! *Spoiler* I am working on a post now about that. I don't think I will actually talk about it ending up in my lap, but crack is definitely discussed.

      Delete
  2. I literally threw up a little in my mouth and I was drinking cherry Coke! Thanks for that Indi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you have to admit, you did have fun today snot cracks and all. We won't even go into this afternoon in the hall and the hole you dug for yourself. See you tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete