Friday, April 27, 2012

I Made You a Cinnamon Roll

Once again, it is late at night, and I am blogging a single picture. A picture of a text message that came a while back that I thought was hilarious. And looking through my pictures at....11:54 I find it even funnier. so....here you go..


Do you see how this would cause comic relief?  I sure as heck hope so!! Goodnight world. I am falling asleep. Dream time. Yea. 


UPDATE: So, I promise, this was ready last night and then, my internet went out. It was a rather terrible and depressing thing to happen. I almost cried. I went back and read it this morning before posting, and I don't think it really was all that funny... Sorry. Also, notice the labels on this that I came up with last night. And how most of them have to do with sleep. I listed dream twice...and I spelled exhausted wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment